How to Book ...
How To Make A Booking
Step 2. We'll then confirm by email the cost, what's included and availability.
Step 3. If you want to proceed, confirm to us by email and then we'll then send across a deposit invoice. You'll have 4 weeks to pay the deposit. Once the deposit has been paid the dates will be secured for your booking.
A few months prior to your course we will email you a kit list, consent form and parent/guardian visit letter explaining the course. These must be printed and distributed to parents/guardians. We will also provide you some further information for visiting staff and a nominal role for you to complete. Completed consent forms for everyone in the group and a completed nominal role must be provided to us at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
Conditions of Booking
Deposits, balance payments and cancellations
1. A non-refundable deposit to secure the course dates will be required at the time of booking. Deposits are £500 for 2.5 days/weekend courses and £1,000 for 5 day courses. This will be requested by emailed invoice.
2. The remaining course balance will be required 2 weeks prior to the course start date. This will be requested by emailed invoice.
3. If you cancel a course within 3 months of the course start dates then you are liable for the full cost of the course. We are keen to support groups leaders, so please call us if you are considering cancelling a course to discuss if we can find a solution.
Pre-course preparation and administration
1. At time of booking contact details of the group leader/group point of contact must be provided. This person will be reponsible for:
- Liason with The Towers for all details concerning the course.
- Distribution and collection of course paperwork (including consent forms and nominal role).
- Providing completed course paperwork to The Towers at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Ensuring all group members and attending group leaders/staff bring appropriate clothing as detailed in the kit list.
- Arranging appropriate pre-course training for group member and attending group leaders/staff if required.
2. Mixed gender groups must bring at least 1 female and 1 male group leader/staff for the duration of the course.